Friday, November 27, 2009

Giving Thanks

We had a pretty routine Thanksgiving here in Pucon. Kayaking and grub! We went and scouted a nice looking 20 meter drop yesterday and liked the way it looked so we came back and gave her.

Chris said I could go first if I really wanted, so I did!


Lovin life on Tres Saltos

The drop felt smooth and fluffy, but my boat felt different!


Its weird, I didn't feel any hard impact or anything like my boat hitting rock. Oh well! New boat no more!

The broken paddle and bruised boat didn't dissuade Chris. He was pumped to be in such an awesome place and couldn't let this one go by!



Chris melting it.

Chris had a great run, not breaking his paddle OR denting his boat. I'm jealous to say the least. Hope everyone had a good time giving thanks, we did!

-Jon

2 comments:

  1. nothing routine about those waterfalls....
    great shots....did the dent pop out????
    love ya........stay safe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gotta be the color your other boat this color loves bruises i have it in the garage to prove it. Lets see some video footage and tuck up sucka

    ReplyDelete