Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I know I said I would be kayaking, but......

After a long journey, Chris and I are finally in Pucon! It took about 4 or 5 solid days of searching to find our vehicle, but we did it! BEHOLD! LA BLANCO HEMBRA!

Although we are super stoked to be in Pucon, we did have a blast in Santiago. Here are some more pics of it!



This is a cool fountain we stumbled upon in a random park when we were looking for a cell phone.


Poolside 6:30 at La Casa Roja. Y'all loving winter in Cali?


This is a pic of Tres Salto, the waterfall we went and scouted today. If flows stay the same you might see some pics of me going down it tomorrow!

Excited to be driving!

Jon Driving from Jonathan Hyland on Vimeo.


Well, that's pretty much it for now folks. I had a wicked case of food poisoning last night so hopefully ill be in shape to go boating tomorrow!



3 comments:

  1. Lets see you kayak these so called waterfalls you are talking about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I took that picture.
    Great blog dude!!!
    can't wait to get there.
    I'm scheeming and hustlin cash/gear for blast off in 2 weeks. West coast support network (WCSN) and I want to know what else I should bring the Out Boating community when I come.
    how will the flows be when I get there?
    Seeing any other crews down there?
    Yeah! unhhh!
    whats up chris!!
    Killin it buddy!
    'all take lots of pictures 'hear
    west coast.

    ReplyDelete